Flexible, rubber-based, closed-cell pipe insulation for use in air conditioning and cooling systems.
Supplied as 2m lengths. Please see above chart for options. Price includes UK mainland delivery.
- Prevention of condensation accumulation
- Reduction of energy loss.
- Thermal Conductivity (EN ISO 8497):
0.031 W/mK at -30°C (6-32mm)
0.034 W/mK at 0°C (6-25mm)
0.035 W/mK at 0°C (32mm)
0.038 W/mK at 40°C (6-25mm)
0.040 W/mK at 40°C (32mm)
- Fire performance: Bs3d0 E (EN 13501-1)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 100°C (EN 14707)
- Declaration of performance: W4W25FEF100
- Tolerances according to prEN 14304 Table 1
The low thermal conductivity capacity of Insul-Tube assures a sufficient surface area temperature and avoids the accumulation of condensation. A high water vapour permeability guarantees this feature for the service life of the unit.
Because of the exceptional thermal insulating properties of Insul-Tube, energy use for air conditioning and cooling units is significantly reduced. This maximises not only the cost efficiency, but also the ecological efficiency of the entire unit.
Insul-Tube is a foam product with sound absorbing properties, reducing pop and flow noises in pipes.
- Product Code: W6ITV