Royal Mail Small Parcel HoCo Box
Specifically designed to remain within the Royal Mail Small Parcel size, our HoCo Polystyrene Parcel Cool-Box is perfect for keeping perishable items, like fish and steaks, cooler for longer.
Internal Dimensions: 355mm (14") x 255mm (10") x 38mm (1.5").
External Dimensions: 400mm (15.7") x 300mm (11.8") x 78mm (3.1")
*All prices include free P&P to Mainland UK (excluding Highlands and islands).
Please click HERE for our food safe bags, that can be used in conjunction with our HoCo Boxes.
Gel Packs - containing an industry leading formula, so your products stay cooler for longer.
Packs offer puncture and tear resist properties (standard ASTM F1306 test method applied) to prevent any mishaps, when in contact with your high value products.
Approved for use by both the FDA and EU.
Simply freeze and use!
Recommended size for this box: 750g sheet - 3x2 cells, Sheet Dimensions: 280mm x 345mm
Sorbafreeze Ice Sheets - one of the most convenient and easy to use chilled packaging solutions on the market today.
- Absorbs liquid up to 150 times its own weight
- Maintain temperature of -5°C for over 48 hours
- Guaranteed never to leak
- Food Safe – Tested to comply with EEC 90/128 and FDA 29 CFR 1910.1200
Easy to use in 3 simple steps
2. Freeze the hydrated Sorba-Freeze pads as low as minus 40°C
Tip: Place plastic film or waxed paper between sheets or blocks of Sorba-Freeze
3. Add the frozen Sorba-Freeze pads to your packaged products
4. Finally, enclose your produce with Sorba-Freeze pads in our insulated polystyrene boxes.
- Frozen sheets should be placed above your product (fabric side down), as cold sinks downwards. To keep cold for longer periods place another Sorba-Freeze sheet under your product.
- When freezing place plastic film or waxed paper between layers of Sorba-Freeze and always stack them silver laminate to fabric. (Remove plastic film before use.)
- Sorba-Freeze packs stay solid when defrosting occurs. They may be re-frozen and reused except where they have been subjected to product leakage which could hold harmful or dangerous bacteria
- Do not place on bare metal until frozen.
- CAUTION: Freezing pads below minus 15°C may burn uncovered skin.
We provide delivery to the UK Mainland from Monday to Friday. Delivery times below are from day of despatch.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY the goods will be returned to us where a replacement can be despatched or a refund issued. If the goods are accepted damaged, no replacement or refund will be issued. Also ensure that someone is available at the given delivery address to sign for the goods. Please be clear on these points before ordering.
Please note that the free delivery is to
MAINLAND UK ONLY
(excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands).
If you are unsure whether any of the delivery options below are applicable to you please contact us directly.
Please contact us if you live in the following areas, as an additional surcharge is required for delivery to the following postcodes:
Please note: it may not be possible to post larger products to the above areas, due to delivery restrictions. Please contact us if you are unsure on 01977 519339.
International deliveries should enquire first before placing an order.
Please note that we classify the Channel Islands as an International destination.
Your direct contact at Custompac is Kathy Ellis who can be reached on 01977 519339 or email
CAN I COLLECT?
Yes, it’s not a problem to collect. Find us HERE. Please note that collections are only possible during normal working hours:
Saturday & Sunday: Closed