Build Your Own Cardboard Box
Corrugated cardboard is usually comprised of 3 layers. The “fluted” material in the middle, glued to a liner on either side.
We offer 2 variations - single and double wall.
Corrugated Codes Explained:
150 – This number refers to the weight of the paper. 150gsm (Grams per Square Meter)
K – Virgin Kraft paper (the strongest type of paper, usually used as the outside liner as it’s the easiest to print on.)
T – Test paper (a recycled paper, not as strong or easy to print on, so usually used as the inside liner.)
B – “Single Wall” – 1 layer of 3mm deep “fluting” between the 2 liners. One of the most commonly used types of cardboard for packaging.
BC – “Double Wall” – 2 layers of “fluting” between the 2 liners. A combination of B+C flutes, 6-7mm deep. The more layers of fluting, the more rigid the cardboard becomes and the greater protection it gives. A sensible option for packaging heavier products.
How to build your bespoke box:
- Select your preferred grade (see codes above)
- Enter your internal box length, width and height dimensions, (see image below to check which is which)
Length (L) = the longer dimension of the opening
Width (W) = the shorter dimension of the opening
Height (H) = the dimension from the top of the opening to the base
*Take note of which way your box will open!*
- If the calculator comes back with an error, it may be that one of your dimensions is too large or too small. If this is the case, have a go at swapping the dimensions around (e.g. height becomes length) and this may solve the issue. Again, please take note of your boxes opening face.
- Do you require printing? If you have selected yes, please email your artwork / logo to email@example.com, quoting your Order ID. Please specify which box face/s you would like the print on and the location, plus the size of the image.
- Enter your quantity and postcode.
- At this point your quote will be calculated and you can add to your basket.
Simple! (But if you do have any issues, just call our sales team, who are always happy to help, on 01977 519339, or contact us HERE!)
We provide delivery to the UK Mainland from Monday to Friday. Delivery times below are from day of despatch.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY the goods will be returned to us where a replacement can be despatched or a refund issued. If the goods are accepted damaged, no replacement or refund will be issued. Also ensure that someone is available at the given delivery address to sign for the goods. Please be clear on these points before ordering.
Please note that the free delivery is to
MAINLAND UK ONLY
(excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands).
If you are unsure whether any of the delivery options below are applicable to you please contact us directly.
Please contact us if you live in the following areas, as an additional surcharge is required for delivery to the following postcodes:
Please note: it may not be possible to post larger products to the above areas, due to delivery restrictions. Please contact us if you are unsure on 01977 519339.
International deliveries should enquire first before placing an order.
Please note that we classify the Channel Islands as an International destination.
Your direct contact at Custompac is Kathy Ellis who can be reached on 01977 519339 or email
CAN I COLLECT?
Yes, it’s not a problem to collect. Find us HERE. Please note that collections are only possible during normal working hours:
Saturday & Sunday: Closed