54 Litre HoCo polystyrene box.
Internal dimensions: 515mm (20.3") x 350mm (13.8") x 300mm (11.8") with 54.08 litre (95.16 pints) capacity.
External dimensions: 564mm (22.2") x 400mm (15.7") x 352mm (13.9")
Wall Thickness: 25mm (1")
Single HoCo polystyrene boxes are despatched in a cardboard outer.
If multiple HoCo polystyrene boxes are purchased, there is the option of selecting cardboard outers.
*All prices include free P&P to Mainland UK (excluding Highlands and islands).
Gel Packs - These coolant packs are perfect for keeping your products cold in our polystyrene boxes. The gel packs contain an industry leading formula, so your products stay cooler for longer. They come pre-filled, are non-toxic and completely food safe. They do not stick together when frozen and have high quality sealed edges. Simply freeze and use!
Best Fit Size: 750g sheet - Dimensions: 280mm (11") x 345mm (13.6")
Sorbafreeze Ice Sheets - One of the most convenient, cost-effective and easy to use chilled packaging solutions on the market today.
Best Fit Size: 1000g Sheet - Dimensions: 370mm (14.6") x 268mm (10.6") / No. of cells per sheet - 16 (4 x 4) / Capacity - 1000g
- Absorbs liquid up to 150 times its own weight
- Maintain temperature of -5°C for over 48 hours
- Guaranteed never to leak
- Food Safe – Tested to comply with EEC 90/128 and FDA 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Ultra-compact for minimal storage space.
Easy to use in 3 simple steps
1. Soak the Sorba-Freeze pads for 10 minutes in fresh water.
Tip: Use warm water and agitate to maximise expansion of cells/blocks.
2. Freeze the hydrated Sorba-Freeze pads as low as minus 40'C.
TIP: PLACE PLASTIC FILM OR WAXED PAPER BETWEEN SHEETS OR BLOCKS OF SORBA-FREEZE
3. Add the frozen Sorba-Freeze pads to your packaged products
4. Finally, enclose your produce with Sorba-Freeze pads in our insulated polystyrene boxes.
- Frozen sheets should be placed above your product (fabric side down), as cold sinks downwards. To keep cold for longer periods place another Sorba-Freeze sheet under your product.
- When freezing place plastic film or waxed paper between layers of Sorba-Freeze and always stack them silver laminate to fabric. (Remove plastic film before use.)
- Sorba-Freeze packs stay solid when defrosting occurs. They may be re-frozen and reused except where they have been subjected to product leakage which could hold harmful or dangerous bacteria
- Do not place on bare metal until frozen.
- CAUTION: Freezing pads below minus 15°C may burn uncovered skin.
54L HoCo Polystyrene Box
- Product Code: W54LBV