White polystyrene (EPS) cut from blocks that are manufactured on site, using the very latest computerised, block forming technology.
Please select your preferred grade and whether a Fire Retardant Additive is to be included (FRA).
- FRA = Fire Retardant Additive. Grades with the additive have 0% recycled material.
- ECO 40 - Low Density Packaging Grade / 45% Recycled Content
- ECO 70 - Medium Density Packaging Grade / 35% Recycled Content
- ECO 100 - High Density Packaging Grade for Carving and Sculpting / 35% Recycled Content
- ECO 150 - Extra High Density Packaging Grade for Carving, Sculpting & Lettering / 0% Recycled Content
- Did you know we can produce bespoke inserts, end caps and profiles for your products? Find out more HERE.
- If you would like to discuss any bespoke requirements, our sales team are always happy to help!
- Please call 01977 519339 or contact us here.
- Break your EPS into big chunks and place in the bottom of window boxes, pots, tubs or hanging baskets, under the compost. It helps with drainage, so plants don't become waterlogged. It also reduces the risk of roots freezing in winter - EPS is a great insulator!
- Break into tiny pieces and incorporate into garden compost. Soil will be more aerated, you'll use less compost and the soil will be lighter with better drainage.
- Reuse as packaging - EPS is a great shock absorber.
- Junk modelling with the kids!
- Planters for the garden. Our EPS boxes are deep and perfect for carrots, leeks and mushrooms!
How Do You Reuse Yours?
Send us any pictures to email@example.com and as a thank you, we'll send you a voucher code!
OR, if you'd like to recycle your EPS (contaminant free!), we'll be happy to have it back to recycle, here in Castleford.
We provide delivery to the UK Mainland from Monday to Friday. Delivery times below are from day of despatch.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY the goods will be returned to us where a replacement can be despatched or a refund issued. If the goods are accepted damaged, no replacement or refund will be issued. Also ensure that someone is available at the given delivery address to sign for the goods. Please be clear on these points before ordering.
Please note that the free delivery is to
MAINLAND UK ONLY
(excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands).
If you are unsure whether any of the delivery options below are applicable to you please contact us directly.
Please contact us if you live in the following areas, as an additional surcharge is required for delivery to the following postcodes:
Please note: it may not be possible to post larger products to the above areas, due to delivery restrictions. Please contact us if you are unsure on 01977 519339.
International deliveries should enquire first before placing an order.
Please note that we classify the Channel Islands as an International destination.
Your direct contact at Custompac is Kathy Ellis who can be reached on 01977 519339 or email
CAN I COLLECT?
Yes, it’s not a problem to collect. Find us HERE. Please note that collections are only possible during normal working hours:
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
EPS Insulation Fire Testing (when using the FRA addtitive)
In April 2018, tests to the EN 13823 and EN 11925-2 standards were carried out by material testing experts Exova Warringtonfire, to determine the classification of our Expanded Polystyrene Insulation (FRA).
(This covers both our sheet insulation and loose-fill cavity wall insulation.)
Samples of different depths of expanded polystyrene containing flame retardant additive were tested, achieving the following result: Euroclass C-s1-d0* (on depths of 20mm-200mm)
Fire Testing in action, in Exova's laboratory:
Polystyrene Insulation Guidance
Care must be taken when installing PVC cables, to ensure that they do not come into contact with polystyrene insulation.
A chemical reaction takes place between the PVC sheath and the polystyrene, resulting in a migration of polymers with the cable, known as 'marring'.