8L HoCo Polystyrene Box
Internal dimensions: 265mm (10.4") x 170mm (6.7") x 178mm (7") / 8.27 litre (14.53 pints) capacity.
External dimensions: 310mm (12.2") x 215mm (8.5") x 232mm (9.1") / 22mm (0.9") wall thickness.
Single HoCo polystyrene boxes are despatched in a cardboard outer.
If multiple HoCo polystyrene boxes are purchased, there is the option of purchasing cardboard outers.
*All prices include free P&P to Mainland UK (excluding Highlands and islands). See delivery tab for more details.
(HoCo stands for Hot or Cold - to insulate and protect your hot or cold products.)
Did you know?
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is one of the most cost effective and efficient insulating materials on the market.
- Our boxes come with secure lids and finger 'grooves' and are stackable for easy storage.
- We can create boxes with bespoke logos, (tooling costs apply).
- We also offer food-grade bags (click HERE to see them) and ice packs, to keep your products cooler for longer. (Conduct your own delivery trials, to check the temperature and freshness of products on arrival.)
- Did you know that EPS is 100% recyclable? We offer in-house recycling here at Custompac, (providing that boxes are returned to us clean and contamination free).
- Pop your email address in the package you're returning to us... and as a thank you, we will send you a voucher code worth 5% of the value of the product returned, for you to use on your next Custompac purchase.
- Click HERE to find our address.
Gel Packs - containing an industry leading formula, so your products stay cooler for longer.
They come pre-filled and are completely food safe. They do not stick together when frozen and have high quality seals. Simply freeze and use!
* As all kinds of factors can impact on internal box temperature, (weather, delivery method, products packed, etc.) we recommend trialling ice packs first, to guarantee freshness.
Recommended size for this box: Large Gel Pack (500g) - Dimensions: 190mmx160mm
We provide delivery to the UK Mainland from Monday to Friday. Delivery times below are from day of despatch.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY the goods will be returned to us where a replacement can be despatched or a refund issued. If the goods are accepted damaged, no replacement or refund will be issued. Also ensure that someone is available at the given delivery address to sign for the goods. Please be clear on these points before ordering.
Please note that the free delivery is to
MAINLAND UK ONLY
(excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands).
If you are unsure whether any of the delivery options below are applicable to you please contact us directly.
Please contact us if you live in the following areas, as an additional surcharge is required for delivery to the following postcodes:
Please note: it may not be possible to post larger products to the above areas, due to delivery restrictions. Please contact us if you are unsure on 01977 519339.
International deliveries should enquire first before placing an order.
Please note that we classify the Channel Islands as an International destination.
Your direct contact at Custompac is Kathy Ellis who can be reached on 01977 519339 or email
CAN I COLLECT?
Yes, it’s not a problem to collect. Find us HERE. Please note that collections are only possible during normal working hours:
Saturday & Sunday: Closed